Who can speak?
Information governance (IG) professionals. This includes privacy & data protection, eDiscovery, content services, data governance, records and information management (RIM), information security, change management, data monetization, and more.
What can speakers expect?
An interactive “game-like” 3D virtual reality experience. Teleport to sessions or stroll the expo floor investigating software solutions. Store vendor information in a digital briefcase. Engaging interaction and networking. This is not your typical “Zoom-like” virtual conference.
Besides the opportunity to give back to the community, share your knowledge, and network with IG executives, you’ll also:
- Promote your brand globally across the UK & Europe, USA, Canada & more
- Attend the full conference – 20 hours of sessions in 2 days – at no cost
- Attend the Speakers’ Reception on Wednesday evening with other VIPs
- Contribute to the maturation & development of the IG discipline
- Receive a 20% discount on Certified IG Officer Prep Training (good for 1 year)
What are the event dates?
September 29 and 30, 2022, preceded by two days of CIGO, RIM, and other InfoGov training.
Topics of interest
- IG Best Practices & Program Management
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Data Governance
- Information Security
- Analytics, Infonomics & Data Monetization
- Change Management
- M365 Information Governance
- Governing Emerging Tech
- Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG)
- Case Studies
- Partnered sessions (pair up with a colleague)
- Panel discussions
- Information governance best practices
What we’re looking for in a speaker
Most sessions are 30 minutes in length, although there are a few slots for 45-minute sessions. We conclude each half-day with an hour-long Grand Roundtable discussion. Speakers must keep the session fast-past, keep the energy flowing and the attendees engaged while conveying valuable lessons.
We like ‘to-the-point’ presentations with good supporting graphics. Telling a story is always good.